Professional and personal profile
I'm a self-made front-end developer with 10+ years of experience with a deep understanding of user-centered design and 4+ years in product/service design through AI & UX processes, with business skills.
During my career I have worked for main media groups and agencies in Chile and founded two companies, which gave me experience analysing business objectives and serving as interlocutor in between business, design and development teams, enabling the delivery of effective solutions.
Although I have spent my last 4-5 years close to UX, I’m still developing ideas in my free time. Two years ago I developed "angular environment" an AngularJS plugin for handling environment variables. At this time, the plugin has ~3.000 monthly downloads from NPM and 8 released versions.
Core-skills & competencies
- User research.
- Information architecture.
- Defining scopes, objectives and UX guidelines.
- Rapid prototyping of concepts & ideas through sketches and wireframing.
- A/B testing.
- Sketch App & Photoshop.
- Front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Mobile development (Ionic) for iOS & Android.
- Angular JS 1x, jQuery.
- Handling APIs and Web Services.
- Learn and apply approach.
- Creative thinker.
- Out of the box problem solver.
- Sense ofhumour.
- Advanced theme development & integration in WordPress. Also experienced with ACF.
- Advanced user skills on Linux & OS X.
- Advanced user on Google Docs, Office & iWork suites.
- Advanced design skills on Photoshop & Sketch App. (Sketch, Photoshop).
- Intermediate skills on Illustrator & Premiere.
- Intermediate programming skills on PHP & NodeJS with experience in CakePHP and SailsJS.
- Other programming & systems tools include Git, Vagrant, Virtualbox, Gulp, Npm, bash.
If you want to get in touch with me, drop me an email to or tweet me!
Download my resume
or check my LinkedIn profile.